Abel Series | Twin Pack Newborn Flow 300ml
Designer: Baby Quoddle
- Comes with two teats and caps
- Designed in Cairns, Australia
- Glass is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant
- Compliant with Australian and International standards
- Rubber teats are softer than their silicone counterparts
- Sandblasted logo to eliminate any leachable compounds
- Very hygienic as teats are molded as one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate
- Designed with the philosophy of 'back to basics' to encourage a shared nursing experience
- Not for use unsupervised.
Teats are made from natural rubber that is very supple and will adjust with use to babies flow.
We recommend that the teats be replaced every 4-6 weeks with constant use or with any signs of wear, this may happen as we use a natural compound and no hardening agents.
2 x 300ml (10oz).
- All components are free of BPA, polycarbonates, phthalates and PVC
- Plastic free
- Brasiliensis hevea rubber and borosilicate hand blown glass.
- Made in Malaysia.