Mini Quoddle | Twin Pack 150ml
Designer: Baby Quoddle
- Comes with two teats and caps
- Designed in Cairns, Australia
- Recommended for 0-3 months
- Glass is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant
- Compliant with Australian and International standards
- Rubber teats are softer than their silicone counterparts
- Sandblasted logo to eliminate any leachable compounds
- Very hygienic as teats are molded as one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate
- Designed with the philosophy of 'back to basics' to encourage a shared nursing experience
- Not for use unsupervised
The rubber should not be exposed to heat. They cannot be sterilized with heat based sterilizer. The recommendation is for the teats to be placed in Milton solution or similar for minimum time and air dried. Any exposure to heat will cause damage to rubber compound.
Teats are made from natural rubber that is very supple and will adjust with use to babies flow.
We recommend that the teats be replaced every 4-6 weeks with constant use or with any signs of wear, this may happen as we use a natural compound and no hardening agents.
2 x 150ml (5oz).
- All components are free of BPA, polycarbonates, phthalates and PVC
- Plastic free
- Brasiliensis hevea rubber and borosilicate hand blown glass.
- Made in Malaysia.